Our lens from packages already include high index, UV protection and anti-glaring coating. But if you are looking to enhance your wearing experience, have a look below.
The use of mobile and smart devices is becoming increasing common today. Frequent use of smart devices could cause harm to our eyes which leads to tired eyes and blurred vision. With A-Look's blue light resistance lenses, you will be able to minimize the damage caused by blue light effectively.
Benefits of Blue Light & Led Protection Lenses
- Prevent digital eyestrain.
- Minimize risk of macular degeneration.
- Decrease vulnerability post cataract surgery.
- Provide relaxed vision for prolonged usage of smart devices.
Driving can be dangerous in bad weather conditions and low light situation. Accidents on the road are often caused by loss of focus, visibility and vision disruption. Our Drive Guard lenses allow you to focus in low lighting and reduces bright lights coming from cars or street lights.
Benefits of Drive Guard Lenses:
- Reduce glare from incoming headlights or reflections.
- Improve focus and provide better vision in low lights environment.
- Provide accurate and clear vision of your surroundings.
Photochromic lenses act as clear lens in normal light conditions but darkens whenever ultraviolet lights (UV Rays) are detected from sunlight. These lenses provide convinience for wearers whom switch from indoor to outdoor frequently, without having to change glasses.
Benefits of Photochromic Lenses:
- Effectively reduce eye strain and damage caused by harmful UV/HEV rays from sunlight.
- Offer convenience so wearers do not need to switch from eyeglasses to sunglasses.
Disturbing glare coming from reflections of car hoods, shiny pavements, water on the road can caused irritation and discomfort to your eyes. A-Look's polarized lenses protect you by neutralizing bright lights to give you clear, uninterrupted vision anywhere.
Benefits of Polarized Lenses:
- Protect eyes against irritating reflections from car hoods, shiny pavements and more.
- Effectively reduce glare which causes eye discomfort.
- Providing a clear and more relaxing wearing experience.
Living in digital age today, many of us use digital devices for work, study, entertainment and other purposes. However, long usage of smartphones, laptops and television could cause eyestrain which leads to tired eyes and headaches. Thankfully, this problem can be solved by using eye-relaxing lenses, which essentially adds power to the bottom of your lenses to provide relief during long hours of work and study.
Benefits of Eye-Relaxing Lenses:
- Reduce fatigue and eye-strain during long hours of work.
- Provide comfort for long hours of focusing on devices.