For contact lens wearers with astigmatism, Biofinity Toric lenses are quickly becoming the preferred lens. Aquaform Comfort Science Technology has produced a lens that allows plenty of oxygen into your eyes, keeping them healthy and bright.
These lenses are ultra-efficient at retaining water, so all day long you experience a wet contact lens that resists drying and protein deposits. Perhaps most importantly, Biofinity Toric contact lenses fit you correctly.
Those with astigmatism know how important a properly fitting, high-performance silicone hydrogel contact lens can be, and these lenses won’t disappoint.
Check out Contact Lens Care from CooperVision
|Lens Type||Monthly disposable soft contact lenses for Astigmatism|
|Package Details||6 tinted soft contact lenses in buffered saline|
|Material||52% comfilcon A|
|Water % of the content||48%|
Introducing Biofinity toric
Aquaform Technology locks in water—so you can have incredible comfort all day long—and helps your eyes stay clear and white, by delivering the oxygen your eyes need.
Optimised toric lens geometry™
- Uniform horizontal ISO thickness
- Improves centration and stability by reducing lens rotation; simplifies the fitting process and provides better visual acuity.
- Wide ballast band
- Increases the area devoted to stability and a comfortable fit.
- Smooth, continuous surface
- Maximizes comfort during eyelid interaction.
- The larger toric optic zone
- Provides clear visual acuity over an extensive range of powers.
- Unique back surface curvature
- Reduces movement on the eye, creating a more stable, dependable fit.